For Individual Counselling my aim is to engage with three factors which are intimately entwined and are part of understanding your whole life as a unique and purposeful journey where you can bring your deepest self to its fullest potential.
- How to address the healing of difficulties and hurts from the past
- how to generate a creative capacity for living a present, fulfilled and healthy life in your everyday current situation
- How to cultivate a sense of purpose and meaning for the future.
These questions are designed to sit alongside whatever it is that you are bringing to the sessions. Within this there are no wrong questions, feelings or issues - everything that is a block to living your life from your deepest source is valid.
I offer a supportive space where you can explore your questions safely to make the changes and have the understanding you are looking for - even if you don't yet know what that might be when you begin.
I offer both long and short term work depending on what you need. This will be regulalry discussed with you as we go along.
You might come because you experience the following:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relationship difficulties of any kind
- Disruptive eating patterns
- Self harming behaviour
- Life crisis
- Bereavement and loss
- A lack of creative and purposeful living
- Family difficulties
- Unresolved childhood issues
For more information have a look at the Biographical Counselling page.